Aspire Systems launches ‘PRIOS’, a Phygital* Retail solution; to take omni-channel retail to the next level
*Phygital is considered the future of retail; it is the convergence of the physical and digital platforms, and is referred to as ‘Omni-channel 2.0’
PRIOS is a fully integrated phygital retail experience solution to help retailers create a seamless and unified brand experience across the physical & digital space, for end-consumers
Aspire Systems, a global technology services firm with a strong focus in digital transformation of the retail sector, has announced the launch of a fully integrated phygital solution: ‘PRIOS’. Taking omni-channel to the next level, this solution aims at aiding retailers by creating a seamless and unified brand experience across the physical and digital space, for end-consumers.
Jack is a loyal customer of ‘A Store’, one of the largest apparel shops in the country. He finally manages to get hold of the red t-shirt from ‘Brand B’ in the app of ‘A Store’; but it’s going to be a week before it’s delivered to his home. Here’s what happens if ‘A Store’ makes use of PRIOS:
- STEP 1: PRIOS immediately suggests that the apparel is available in a nearby ‘A Store’ physical outlet
- STEP 2: As Jack enters the store, PRIOS welcomes Jack and directs him to the rack where he can find his red t-shirt, thanks to the in-store navigation feature that PRIOS has
- STEP 3: Meanwhile, store associates are alerted that Jack has entered the store, and they decide to pay him a visit
- STEP 4: Empowered with data available on what Jack has browsed for in the past, the store associate now has the power to up-sell and cross-sell
- STEP 5: Impressed with the suggestions by the store associate, Jack decided to pick up more items and is on his way to the billing counter; there’s a never-ending queue
- STEP 6: PRIOS has additional feature of Self-service that enables Jack to make his payment using his mobile device, in just a few clicks!
‘PRIOS’ is a cost-effective, scalable solution that can be leveraged by mid-sized to large scale enterprises looking to amplify customer experience for their brand. It can be up and running in a short span of time, which makes quick deployment a key benefit.
The solution will create a new customer engagement paradigm, breathing new life into retail in four trends that are shaping tomorrow’s retail market:
- In-store mobile experience – By blending online and physical worlds for cross-channel efficiencies and enhanced customer experience
- Data-driven personalization – By giving right recommendations and promotions at the right time at the right place
- Empowerment of store associates – By providing real-time insights to drive sales & superior customer engagement
- Enhanced self-service – empowering customers with Mobile payments, self-checkout and guided in-store navigation
Commenting on the launch, Sunil Bajaj, Director – Retail & CPG Practice, Aspire Systems, said, “At Aspire Systems, we aim to unify the physical and digital shopping experience by enabling a consumer’s digital journey into the store, in a very contextualized and personalized way. However, retailers are looking at addressing this with existing solutions, like analytics, location based services etc. With PRIOS, we are bringing digital, IoT and big data together within a framework to integrate with instore solutions in order to enhance the overall customer experience”.
Aspire is an end-to-end digital solutions provider for the retail sector, where Creative Design, Content Production, eCommerce and digital marketing are part of its retail expertise. The company also offers an integrated retail transformation plan with the ‘digital’ element playing an important role.
Aspire’s retail team leverages the modern best practices and technology trends to evaluate the best fit for its customer’s retail strategy and deliver outstanding cross channel solutions. Aspire is an Oracle gold partner and an Oracle accelerate approved cloud solution provider. The company’s Oracle retail transformation program caters to growing and large retailers helps them implement and sustain world class retail solutions from Oracle.
In December 2013, Aspire acquired Hyderabad-based technology Versant Technologies that has indepth experience and specialization in Oracle Retail and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) implementation. This acquisition further enhanced Aspire’s capabilities for the Retail, Distribution and Consumer Goods vertical and helped the company expand its global presence to Saudi Arabia. In addition, the company recently invested in a Chennai-based start-up, Ziffity, for its eCommerce, digital marketing solutions and strategy consulting; this makes Aspire Systems an end-to-end digital solutions provider for the retail sector.
For more details on Aspire’s PRIOS, please visit: http://retail.aspiresys.com/prios/
About Aspire Systems
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for its customers. The company works with some of the world’s most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in Aspire’s specific areas of expertise. Aspire Systems services include Product Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Services, Independent Testing Services and IT Infrastructure & Application Support Services. The company currently has over 1,500 employees, over 100 customers globally and is CMMI Level 3 certified. The company has a growing presence in the US, UK, India, Singapore, Middle East and Europe. For the seventh time in a row, Aspire has been selected as one of India’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ by the Great Place to Work® Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times.
For further information, please visit: www.aspiresys.com